Try this wonderful tiramisu recipe! Easy and delicious!
- 500 gr. mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 24 ladyfinger biscuits
- 1 ½ cup espresso cold
- 250 gr. plain chocolate grated
- Put the mascarpone cheese and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Whip the heavy cream until it becomes whipped cream. Fold in the mascarpone mixture.
- Dip the ladyfinger biscuits in the espresso. Arrange half of them in the bottom of a square cake mold, about 20 x 20 cm.
- Spread half of the cream on top and sprinkle with half of the grated chocolate. Repeat exactly the same process with the remaining half of the ingredients.
- Cover the tiramisu and let stand in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours. Serve.