No-Cook Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed with Spicy Feta
Here's a really easy, beautiful, no-cook recipe for cherry tomatoes stuffed with feta, a perfect starter or snack. To find some of the artisinal Greek products you'll need to make this, visit my online shop here, where you'll discover a host of lovingly curated Greek ingredients.
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Greek feta
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon dried Greek oregano
- 1 fresh chile pepper seeded and minced
- Black pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin Greek olive oil or more as needed
- Lop off the crowns from the cherry tomatoes using a sharp knife. Using a small spoon or mini melon baller, scoop out the tomato pulp and discard.
- Place all the remaining ingredients in a food processor and pulse until they whip up into a smooth paste.
- Fill the tomatoes with the cheese mixture. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes, and serve.