Pomegranate Arugula Salad
This salad will bejewel any table! For a lovingly curated array of Greek ingredients to pair with this recipe, check out my online store here.
- Rocket Arugula Salad with Fennel, Pomegranate and Wrinkled Black Olives
- Serves 8
- 2 large bunches of rocket
- 1 large onion peeled
- 1 large fennel bulb trimmed
- 8 wrinkled black olives
- 1 pomegranate cleaned
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup extra virgin Greek olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp thyme honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1. Wash and dry the rocket. Coarsely tear the leaves by hand. Cut the onion and fennel bulb in half and then into very thin slices.
- 2. Lay the rocket, onion and fennel bulb in the salad bowl. Mix in the olives and pomegranate. Whisk the dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad. Serve.
Tips: You can have the dressing already made. Instead of rocket you can use spinach or lettuce.
Go to my online Greek specialty food shop for a range of traditional and artisanal delicacies from all over Greece.