Pomegranate Arugula Salad
This salad will bejewel any table! For a lovingly curated array of Greek ingredients to pair with this recipe, check out my online store here.
- Rocket Arugula Salad with Fennel, Pomegranate and Wrinkled Black Olives
- Serves 8
- 2 large bunches of rocket
- 1 large onion peeled
- 1 large fennel bulb trimmed
- 8 wrinkled black olives
- 1 pomegranate cleaned
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup extra virgin Greek olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp thyme honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and dry the rocket. Coarsely tear the leaves by hand. Cut the onion and fennel bulb in half and then into very thin slices.
2. Lay the rocket, onion and fennel bulb in the salad bowl. Mix in the olives and pomegranate. Whisk the dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad. Serve.
Tips: You can have the dressing already made. Instead of rocket you can use spinach or lettuce.