Lettuce, Fennel, Orange & Radish Salad
Refreshing. That's the word that comes to mind when munching and crunching on this delicious salad. Dress it with real Greek olive oil and vinegar, which you can order on my online store here.
- 2 small heads Bibb or lamb’s lettuce torn
- 1 fennel bulb stalk trimmed, quartered and thinly sliced
- 6 large radishes trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange peeled, pith removed, cut into sections then diced large
- ½ cup snipped fresh dill
- 12 Kalamata or wrinkled black Greek olives pitted
- For the dressing
- 1 / 3 cup extra-virgin Greek olive oil
- 3 tbsp. champagne vinegar
- ½ tsp. fennel seeds toasted
- ½ tsp. pink peppercorns
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Mix lettuce, the fennel, radishes, orange pieces, dill and olives in a serving bowl.
- 2 Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, the fennel seeds, peppercorns, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss, and serve.