Homemade Roasted Kale Chips
- 2 large bunches of kale tough stems trimmed off
- 2 to 4 large garlic cloves crushed and/or sliced
- Greek sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large pinch of powdered cumin
- 1 large pinch of cayenne if desired
- 1/3 cup extra virgin Greek olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Preheat the oven to 375F/180C.
Cut the trimmed kale into pieces about 2-inches / 5 cm square (or as close as you can get to a square).
Toss in a large bowl with the garlic, salt, spices, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
Spread in one layer onto a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, turning once or twice, or until crisp and lightly charred. Enjoy!
Serve with any Greek dip or yogurt-based dips, or hummus, and enjoy a healthy snack that will send you back for more…and more!
Want to learn more easy, healthy Mediterranean diet recipes? Sign up for my online course “Mastering the Mediterranean!“
WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR HOW TO MAKE KALE CHIPS WITH GREEK FLAVORS, HERE! And please sign up for my channel!