Greek Yogurt, Feta and Blue Cheese Spread
The first time I ever tasted the combination of feta, yogurt and blue cheese was many moons ago, at the first conference of the Oldways Preservation and Exchange Trust, which was held in Porto Carras, in northern Greece. I am not exactly reinventing the wheel here, just providing an easy, savory dip that you can whip up almost instantly and that happens to be a great dish for entertaining.
- 5 oz. / 150 g blue cheese at room temperature
- 3 oz. / 90 g Greek feta at room temperature
- 4 oz. / 120 gr. cream cheese at room temperature
- 100 ml Greek yogurt
- 3 to 4 drops hot sauce
- White pepper
- Radishes walnuts and chives for garnish
- Belgian endive to serve
- Combine cheeses, yogurt, hot sauce, and pepper in a bowl, mixing until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with walnuts, radishes or chives. Alternatively, fill Belgian endive leaves with the mixture and serve on a small platter, garnished.