Diane Kochilas is one of the world’s foremost experts on Greek and Mediterranean cuisine. She is the host, creator and co-producer of My Greek Table on PBS, the award-winning 13-episode per season cooking-travel show about Greece.
Diane hails from the Blue Zone Greek island of Ikaria, which gives her a focus on life and longevity. She’s also been featured on Food Network, CNN, and other major networks..
We’re looking for a few select partners to work on a variety of collaborative projects, including, but not limited to:
- Chef-led videos on YouTube
- Sponsored content on Diane’s rapidly growing website
- Sponsored stories, posts, and/or campaigns on Diane’s engaged social media accounts
- Sponsorship opportunities on My Greek Table on PBS
If this is something you’d like to be a part of, feel free to contact Diane’s team at [email protected] for a media kit, along with data about our reach.
Prices are negotiable and can be bundled for discounts.
- 65,000 – 75,000 monthly visitors (60% through organic search)
- 70% of traffic coming from U.S. residents (remaining 30% from Great Britain, Canada, Greece, Australia, and more)
- 35,000 followers on Instagram (and rapidly growing!)
- Engagement rate: 1.17%
- Steady Growth Factor: 99%
- Weekly Engagement Rate: 8.20%
- Average likes per post: 400
- Average of 20+ comments per post
- Top Countries: USA, Canada, Australia, Greece
- Gender distribution of following is 80% women and 20% men
- 92,000 followers and 51,492 likes on Facebook (and growing!)
- Average New FB likes per month: 710
- Growth Factor: 55%
- Average of 10+ comments per post
- Gender Distribution: 80% women and 20% men
- Top Countries: USA
51,500 subscribers / Biweekly, every Wednesday & Sunday