Dairy-Free Chocolate Mousse with Tahini, Almond Milk & Honey
An easy, dairy-free chocolate mousse that's surprisingly creamy and silky.
- Tahini-Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 ½ oz. / 100 g dark chocolate couverture, chopped into small pieces
- 3 tbsp. honey preferably Greek blossom or thyme honey
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- ½ tsp. cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Sesame seeds or crumbled Macedonian Halva for garnish
- Scald the almond milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Do not bring to a boil.
- Pulse the chocolate and cinnamon together in a food processor. Slowly add the hot almond milk, tahini, and honey and continue pulsing until frothy
- Transfer the mixture to six small glasses or ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least three hours or overnight. Serve chilled, garnished with broken up pieces if halva or with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.